Gore: Global Warming ‘Deniers’ are Flat Earthers – Newsbusters
I hate to tell this to Algore, that I do believe that the earth is round and man did land on the moon. I have been saying this debate needs to continue, but Algore will not have none of this. As James Murray shares:
Apparently rather than debating the merits of his argument in a rational and reasoned manner, Gore is left only with ad hominem attacks and smug condescension toward his critics.
And I would also agree with Mr Murray about Algore:
He basically calls critics insane, but that only demeans them a little bit.
But, these questions proposed by Noel Sheppard at the end of the post, should be asked to Algore by Leslie Stahl. But, they won’t.
Think she’ll ask him:
- Why he refuses to debate folks on the other side of this issue?
- How much money he’s already made selling this issue?
- How much money he stands to make if G-8 nations including the U.S. adopt carbon cap-and-trade policies?
- How tied he is directly to the primary carbon trading exchanges around the world?
- How much his presentation in “An Inconvenient Truth” is nullified by the fact that Mann’s Hockey Stick, a central component to manmade global warming theory, has been proven totally erroneous?
- That a British judge found nine factual errors in Gore’s movie?
Think any of these questions is on Stahl’s list?
No, I don’t either.
Check out my past posts:
Global Warming Cool Down?
Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore to expose Global Warming – FoxNews
The Epicycles of Global Warming
Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore to expose Global Warming – Newsbusters
Global Warming: Is it Really a Crisis?