> 7 Habits of Highly Effective Developers
7 Habits of Highly Effective Developers
From the DICE LinkedIn group, I found this post by John W Powell on his blog, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Developer. In this post, he shares his version of Steven Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for developers.
Here is his list:
- Able to Learn, Unlearn and Re-learn
- Balance Principle and Practice
- Keep It Simple Software (KISS)
- If You Don’t Know the Answer, Know Someone Who Does
- Focus on Value
- Puts the Needs of the Many Before the Needs of the One
Read his post to discovery the reasons behind each of these habits.